Use Signaling Connection Control part (SCCP) and Message Transfer Part (MTP) protocol to freeze firewall rules to detect fraud in real-time scenario, implement Logic/Algorithm, validate real-time input feed, acceptance test (including corner/exceptional cases), audit, and launch the service. Define, test, and launch APN mechanism and QoS to UE devices using LTE core technologies between MME and HSS. Implement Redundancy Policy and Replication mechanism using Oracle GoldenGate between 2 geographical location and Maintain accuracy of data between various Billing system. Use UNIX to create and deploy OS hardening modules to prevent illegitimate access to servers and Failover Modules to ensure 100% availability of service. Implement, validate, and launch CAMEL SCP node to communicate with Online Charging System (OCS) over RO interface using SS7 Core and Diameter protocols. Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent* in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering Virtualization and Telecommunications, or a related field;
- 2 years of experience as Technical Lead, Engineer, or related occupation;
- Experience with SCCP and MTP;
- Experience with LTE core technologies between MME and HSS;
- Experience with Oracle GoldenGate;
- Experience with UNIX;
- Experience with SS7 Core and Diameter protocols; and
- Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
* Employer will accept: a combination of degrees, or degree evaluation as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree by a foreign degree evaluation service, or 4 years of experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education and experience.
Worksite: 550 Reserve Street, Suite 102, Southlake, TX 76092
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Mobileum, Inc., Attn. HR/TL, 20813 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014