This position reports into the Regional Head – PSO at Mobileum and would be responsible for understanding technical needs of a customer, combining multiple products and components to build a solution into the customer network and architecting an end to end solution. Will translate customer needs, and technology opportunities into technical offerings and solutions. The role involves (not limited to) -.
- Provide technical leadership and solution architecture in telecom domain around GSM/CDMA, LTE, IOT and 5G.
- Develop technical architecture for integrating Mobileum products into customer network.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams and client team to define strategy to deliver overall solution according to the specifications
- Resolve technical show stoppers by working with engineering or external technology partners.
- Analyze proposed solution and recommend for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Support implementation of Solutions
- Understand customer network and systems and identify innovation opportunities for Mobileum
- Provide inputs to Engineering during design phase.
- BE. / B.Tech., M.E./MS. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- Should be from Mobility Management background.
- Exposure on LTE protocols (SIP, DIAMETER, GTP) are required.
- Experience in developing solutions / applications in mobile telecom domain using SS7 ISUP/TCAP/SCCP, GSM MAP/CAMEL/IN or CDMA IS41D / WIN technologies is desirable.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell, & TCL is desirable.
- Communication skills – Candidate should have good grasp of English language and should be fluent in communication.
- Eight to Twelve years
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.