- Build domain expertise with respect to SS7 and the various SS7 equipment vendors
- Build Mobileum product expertise that allows optimum deployments
- Learn the standard deployment methodologies and practices
- Perform the deployment as per the published methodology
- Travel onsite to do the deployment of Mobileum products
- Report all issues to Field Support
- Send weekly status to TDM
- Escalate issues that are blocking/long pending to TDM
- Adherence to the planned activities.
- Provide product and other technical feedback to Field Support and TDM for improvements
- Work towards completing the project as per the timelines
- Build the implementation guide as per the templates
- Participate in the pre-RFA system audit and make the necessary corrections
- Participate in the post-implementation audit and make the necessary corrections
- Work with Field Support to do the support transition of the completed projects
- Deliver quality deployments within agreed upon timelines
- Readiness to travel on short notice. Traveling time will be approximately 50%.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree- in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- Unix/Shell scripting – Basic knowledge of Unix and shell scripting. Perl scripting knowledge preferred.
- Database – Oracle/MySQL – Basic understanding of database is a must. Good knowledge on SQL. PL/SQL knowledge preferred
- Domain Knowledge – GSM/ CDMA Protocol level knowledge required. Basic call flow knowledge preferred.
- Communication skills – Candidate should have good grasp of English language and should be fluent in his communication as this position involves a high degree of customer and stakeholder interaction.
- 6 to 8 years’ experience.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.