This position reports into the senior manager engineering at Mobileum and would be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium complex components of the assigned module.
- Help define and understand the product in details
- Find out existing platform components that can be used
- Find out technical unknowns and get them resolved
- Help prepare design documents
- Help prepare test plans
- Create tasks and assign them to a team
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Develop and test a deliverable thoroughly
- Provide inputs to other functions e.g QE, PSO ,Support and documentation
- Conduct Code Review
- Perform purify and code coverage on every module before delivering it to QE
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA from top and reputed institutes/university.
- Hands on experience in object oriented development using C++.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell, & TCL is desirable.
- Exposure to relational database like Oracle & MySQL is required.
- Understanding of LTE,GSM, Diameter is mandatory
- Experience in developing application mobile telecom domain for billing/ Charging, wholesale and Revenue assurance.
- Three to Five years’ experience in development. Product development experience is must
- If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.